Coffee – a black coffee – came out to be my most consistent love. I had never been in to a relationship for so long as I do with my black coffee. First time I, actually started loving, was way back in 2011, I used to spend countless nights on at work. I was working in night shift so eventually all my projects were supposed to be executed in the night. Then, I got married to the real taste and pleasure of black coffee.
Since then, I met many folks who suggested “against it” and many who got influenced and came “for it”. I heard all of them but still my office starts with fascinating aroma of freshly gridded coffee.
Before I begin advocating it – I must warn you that you should avoid coffee if you are/have:
Osteoporosis, Decrease in sperm cells, High blood pressure, Excess stomach acid, Perimenopause or menopause accompanied with hot flushes, Cancer due to acrylamide (a toxic byproduct from exposing food to high heat), Adrenal exhaustion and fatigue, Anxiety, Insomnia (or any other sleeping disorders). I also advise women who wish for a natural and healthy pregnancy to avoid coffee, due to the risk of miscarriage, low birth weight, and birth defects.
Why I changed my drink to coffee?
Honestly, I don’t know exactly how I changed to coffee but
- It is easy to make.
- For those who love gridded coffee – Grind and Brew it in a brewer. It’ll be ready in couple of minutes.
- Instant Coffee – I use instant coffee to start my day and it’s the simplest thing after water to have.
- You’re on the diet.
- A cup of tea holds 70-90 calories depending on the milk and sugar while a cup of black coffee offers you 2 calories with no fat. So here is the hack – 4 cups of tea a day contributes 25% of the calories that you take in a day while 4 cups of black coffee adds up to insignificant. 🙂
- The aroma is rejuvenating.
- I love to start my day with a usual routine to get in the express mode. I spend first couple of minutes sorting out my day and planning how the day should look like. The magnificent aroma of coffee gives me a boost to think better.
How coffee helped me boosting my metabolism rate?
Hacking the life system is what I’ve been doing since childhood. I love finding the unconventional, but better result oriented, methods of doing things. Recently I experimented with losing weight without exercise and I lost 7 Kgs in 15 days.
Having a cup of coffee before exercise has changed my performance and attitude about it altogether. I had been experimenting with many things such as red beet juice (which I still use and love), green tea, and coffee. While the red juice enhances my oxygen uptake and coffee seemed to boost my metabolism.
Therefore, coffee might be a wise choice if you want to:
- Boost your energy
- Lose weight
- Enhance memory
- Increase alertness
- Run faster and longer
I love coffee as a drink and recommend people to use it if they are looking for good alternative to tea with high milk and sugar content or any other usual drink. Initially you wont find it good to taste but after few cups of black coffee without sugar, you’ll start loving it.
That’s all about me and my coffee. I would love to hear you about any special drink you follow and appreciate the most. Leave the comment and our readers would certainly love them.